Echotel® – Model 961/962 – Ultrasonic Level Switches
The Echotel 961/962 series utilizes pulse wave technology to detect high or low level alarm(s)in a broad range of viscous to light liquids.
The Echotel 961 has a tip sensitive setpoint and is ideally used as high or low level alarm.
The Echotel 962 offers 2 setpoints on the same sensor. The unit is used for level alarm or pump control.
The Echotel 961/962 is equipped with advanced diagnostics that continuously check the sensor and electronics.The diagnostics also alarm for electrical noise interference from external sources.
Measurement Principle :
High frequency 2 MHz ultrasonic pulses are transmitted across a transducer gap in the presence of a liquid medium, but are attenuated when the gap is dry.
- No calibration
- Loop current or relay output
- Advanced diagnostics: sensor, electronics and electrical noise interference
- LED indication for alarm status and error
- Pushbuttons for manual testing of output
- Metal and plastic sensors
- High (High/high) or low (Low/low) level alarm
- Pump protection
- Pump control
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia II C T5, intrinsically safe
- ATEX II 1/2 G EEx d II C T6, explosion proof
- TÜV WHG §19 (pending)
- VLAREM II – 5.17.7 (pending)
- FM/CSA Non-incendive, I.S. and XP
- FSTS / RosTechnadzor (pending)