Echotel® – Model 338 – Two-Wire Non-Contact Ultrasonic Transmitter
Echotel Model 338 is a two-wire, loop-powered non-contact transmitter for liquid level, volume, and open channel flow measurement. Featuring advanced digital signal processing and a powerful transducer, this versatile transmitter provides exceptional measurement performance in a wide variety of applications.
Measurement Principle :
Ultrasonic pulses are emitted from the transducer and the time required for the echo to reflect from the liquid surface and return to the transducer is measured.
- Plug-in 6-digit alphanumeric LCD module with custom graphics display
- 4-20 mA output with 600 ohm load
- Advanced digital signal processing assures reliable measurement in difficult applications
- Dual function bar graph displays echo signal strength or tank level
- 80 kHz transducer with 20 feet (6 meter) range
- Narrow, 5 degree beam angle provides excellent performance in tanks with obstructions
- Sumps, wells, tanks and open channel flow in weirs and flumes
- General industrial applications
- Chemical storage tanks
- Vessels with highly viscous media
- Paint, ink and solvent tanks