Description : A highly reliable level switch in an external cage and designed to be mounted outside the process vessel.
Measurement Principle : Buoyancy
- Sealed or flanged float cages
- Pressures to 3700 psi and temperatures over +1000° F
- Single or multiple actuation levels
- Carbon steel or stainless steel cage materials
- Floats for SGs as low as 0.32
Applications : Clean liquids or interface in scrubbers, feedwater heater, flair pots, day tanks, accumulators, knockout drums, etc.
Options : Electric or pneumatic switches, ASME B31.1, B31.3 or NACE construction, exotic materials of construction, wide variety of process connections